Jump to navigation
Telephone & Email Help
- General questions about the library may be answered by the Call Center at 408-808-2000.
- Patrons may also use the California Relay Service (711 or 800-735-2929) to call any library location.
Research & Other Reference Questions
- For answers to reference questions, patrons may telephone the Reference Help Desk at 408-808-2100.
- Also for reference questions, the Reference TTY telephone number is 408-808-2083.
- Reference questions can also be answered via live chat session with a librarian.
Library Compliance With the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- To participate in library programming under the ADA, library users can call the General Collections desk at 408-808-2397 to request accommodation or schedule an appointment with an ADA Liaison at least 48 hours in advance of the event.