Emeritus & Retired Faculty Services
Library Card & Borrowing Privileges
- Bring your current SJSU Tower Card to the Circulation/Main Loan Desk at King Library to be issued a library card.
- Create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) if you have not already done so in order to check out books and access databases.
- View and manage My Account for a list of materials checked out to you, to renew any of your materials, check on the status of requested items, and more.
- Interlibrary Services requests can be made under How do I?
Library books can be checked out for the semester. Sound recordings can be checked out for a week. Faculty loans are subject to recall when there are requests for the materials.
Get Connected to Library Resources
Emeritus & Retired Faculty who require assistance should contact Randy Anderson in Access Services at 1-408-808-2326.
Use Library Resources from Off Campus
The Library's digital resources are available online by accessing the Library web site. These include:
- The Library Catalog
- Journal Indexes and Abstracts for scholarly, professional, and popular periodicals
- Full text of some scholarly journals
- Full text of many popular magazines
- Full text of many newspapers, local, national and international
- Business and company information
- Scholarly and professional resources
Emeritus & Retired Faculty Cubicle
A cubicle is available in Library Administration on the fourth floor for use during regular Library Administration business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The space is equipped with a desktop computer, laptop connections, a telephone -- and proximity to assistance is at hand.
For additional assistance