Library Card & Borrowing Privileges
- Bring your current SJSU Tower Card to the Circulation/Main Loan Desk at King Library to be issued a library card.
- Create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) if you have not already done so in order to check out books and access databases.
- View and manage My Account for a list of materials checked out to you, to renew any of your materials, check on the status of requested items, and more.
- Interlibrary Services requests can be made under How do I?
Library books can be checked out for the semester. Sound recordings can be checked out for a week. Faculty loans are subject to recall when there are requests for the materials.
Use Library Resources from Off Campus
The Library's digital resources are available online by accessing the Library web site. These include:
- The Library Catalog
- Journal Indexes and Abstracts for scholarly, professional, and popular periodicals
- Full text of some scholarly journals
- Full text of many popular magazines
- Full text of many newspapers, local, national and international
- Business and company information
- Scholarly and professional resources
Emeritus & Retired Faculty Cubicle
A cubicle is available in Library Administration on the fourth floor for use during regular Library Administration business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The space is equipped with a desktop computer, laptop connections, a telephone -- and proximity to assistance is at hand.
For additional assistance