- eBooks - Find free ebooks to use as course textbooks or supplemental readings.
Concerned about how accessible library ebooks are? See our analysis of 16 major academic ebook platforms. This online guides provides detailed evaluations of the accessibility features provided by each publisher.
- Library Databases - Find specific articles available for free to students and faculty
- Library eJournals - Search and browse journal titles available for free in the library
- Library eReserves - Place articles and book chapters online for a semester for a specific course
- Permalinks - Learn how to consistently point your students to the library resource you want them to use.
- Textbooks Available as eBooks in the Library - Check here to see if your textbook is available in the library's collection. Your students may have access to the ebook free from the library.