Jump to navigation
- Certain scanners on the 2nd Floor, 5th Floor and Lower Level will allow you to send your scanned document to the Print Release Station or...
- After saving a copy of the scanned document to a USB flash drive, you may also use a Public-access computer or a Print from a disk or memory device station (see section on Printing above).
- Yes. You may save scanned documents on a USB flash drive using the computer that is connected to the scanner.
- You may also email yourself a copy of your scanned document to a Gmail, Yahoo or Microsoft address.
- You can also choose to directly save a scanned document to a Google Drive or Dropbox account.
- Scanners for public use are located in the Periodicals section of the Lower Level and at 2nd Floor Reference of the King Library. These scanners are used on a first-come-first-served basis.