- Slugbooks.com - compares prices from various new and used textbook vendors so you can find the lowest price for your books.
- Chegg.com- Chegg works by mailing textbooks to you for the length of the semester (along with return shipping labels). When the semester ends, mail the books back. According to Chegg, students save about 60% over the cost of buying a new book.
- Kno.com - a new venture that offers e-textbooks at 30% or more discounts.
- Free Textbooks as eBooks in the Library
- Library Reserves and eReserves - See if your textbook is available free at the library. Check out print textbooks for a limited time or access electronic resources directly from your computer.
- Library Databases - Find specific articles available for free to students to supplement your course materials or help with your research.