Phone: 408-924-5333Email: email@example.com
Courses:SOCI 201B: Sociological Theory II SOCI 181B: Sociology Capstone Course Material:
- For 201B, several books: Stigma by Erving Goffman, Steven Seidman's Contested Knowledge, William Julius Wilson's Declining Significance of Race, Arlie Hochschild's Second Shift, and several of the students are using ebook versions.
- Also using the Library collection for a variety of articles.
- For 181B, using articles from CONTEXTS, which is available through EthnicWatch database.
- Stigma by Erving Goffman Paperback version $24.25/Kindle version $9.08
- Contested Knowledge by Steven Seidman Paperback version $34.31
- Declining Significance of Race by William Julius Wilson Paperback version $18.30
- Second Shift by Arlie Hochschild Paperback version $10.88