Community Rooms at Branches
Branch Community Rooms policy
Meeting Rooms at King Library
King Library Meeting Rooms policy
SJPL Works Business Rooms
Several small meeting rooms and a larger conference room are available to reserve in the SJPL Works Business Center. Reservations can be made on their webpage.
Group Study Rooms
We have a variety of group study rooms that are available at the King Library and branch libraries for groups of 2-12 people. You can reserve these rooms online, for free, up to 4 days in advance. The rooms may not be used for any activities which require a fee. You may only reserve the rooms for a maximum of 1 hour per day. You can have 1 active booking. These rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled university courses or public meetings.
Some areas and services in the King Library are only available for SJSU student use. Visit the SJSU Student Computing Services webpage for more information.
Requirements & Guidelines
- The 1-hour reservations begin and end on the hour, e.g. from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The reservation holder will have exclusive use of the reserved room at any time during that one hour period.
- A valid reservation slip must be displayed in the plastic holder on the door of the reserved room (SJSU only)
- Users can print out their reservation slips from a print release station in the library or from the receipt printers that are attached to each Reserve a Computer Station.
- Behavior in the Library Policy applies.
- Windows in rooms may not be covered at any time.
- Rooms will not be locked.
Revised March 2019