TEAM Grant Program
TEAM--Teaching with Engaging and Affordable Materials
Adopt a free, open educational resource in your classroom
Receive a $1,500 TEAM grant
It’s hard to engage students who haven’t read the material because they can’t afford the textbook.
Become part of the solution and receive $1,500 in professional development funds. All faculty are eligible to apply. Grants will be offered until Spring 2020.
To receive a TEAM grant, participants will have to:
- Complete online Canvas modules
- Adopt a free open educational resource* (OER) for use in their classrooms in place of more expensive classroom material
- Implement the revised course by Spring 2020
Not sure what OER are available?
- Librarians will help locate resources that fit your needs
- Center for Faculty Development staff will help you figure out how to incorporate them into your instruction.
Interested in Applying?
Now accepting applications. Visit https://goo.gl/forms/CfEPPOy6AmtVwaw22 to apply.
Application Due Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Expected Application Interviews: February 7 - 15, 2019
Please Note: Courses that have already made curricular conversions to OER materials are not eligible for a TEAM grant.
*Open educational resources include, but are not limited to, full courses, course materials, modules, textbooks, streaming videos, tests, software, and any other tools, materials, or techniques “used to support access to knowledge."
Offered by Affordable Learning Solutions in partnership with the
Center for Faculty Development