San Jose Public Library Hours
Extended Study Hours for SJSU Students
- Currently enrolled SJSU students, staff and faculty must show their current SJSU Tower Card to stay in the building.
- Students from other approved local institutions of higher education (Evergreen Valley College, Foothill-De Anza College, San Jose City College, and West Valley College) must show their current college ID card to stay in the building.
- During these hours, Floors 2-8 will be available for study. The Lower Level will be closed. Limited circulation services are offered after 9pm.
- Public PCs are available for library research.
- Guest Extended Hours and Request Form