**Note: The Sound Studio is closed until further notice.
The SJSU Library has installed a WhisperRoom Sound Studio on the 4th floor for student use. A keycard can be checked out from Student Computing Services for two hours at a time.
The studio has the following features:
- 5k resolution iMac with additional Thunderbolt display for a dual-monitor setup
- Running on MacOS Sierra
- Pro Tools
- Logic Pro X
- Creative Cloud 2017
- Microsoft Office 2017
- Webcam integrated into iMac display for recording video performances
- Behringer Xenyx 12-input Mixer with plenty of flexibility for BYOD configurations for students to plug in their own instruments and equipment and create their own studio setup
- Audio-Technica AT2035 Studio Condenser XLR Microphone
- Mounted on a Rode Swivel Boom Arm mount with Shock Mount and Pop filter for podcasting and recording at the table.
- Rode NT1A Condenser XLR Microphone
- Mounted on a fully adjustable tripod microphone stand with Shock Mount and Pop filter for Vocals and Instrumentals
- Rokit 5 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers for collaborative listening
- M-Audio Keystation 88 USB MIDI Keyboard
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones for private, sound isolated listening (available for checkout from SCS)
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 USB MIDI Keyboard (available for checkout from SCS)