These are some of the many resources the library offers faculty and their students. For more information, please contact the librarian in your subject area.
Affordable Learning Solutions
- Use our Affordable Learning Solutions services to replace your expensive textbook with library materials and open educational resources.
Library Support for New Courses or Programs
- Collection Analysis for New Permanent Courses (PDF)
- Collection Analysis for New Programs or Degrees (PDF)
Suggest New Materials
- Recommend library materials you think the library should purchase
- SJSU Faculty Guide to Collection Management
Information Literacy Instruction
Contact a Subject Librarian
Libraries of the Future (LOFT) Project Information
- SJSU ScholarWorks, a digital service for representing the scholarship of SJSU faculty, students and staff.
- Books authored by SJSU Faculty
Library Services for Online Students
Emeritus Faculty Services
- A description of library services offered to Emeritus Faculty
University Library Board
- University Library Board (ULB)
The ULB is authorized by the Academic Senate to formulate and recommend policy related to the Library and to advise the Library Director on the implementation of University policies and Library operations.