The information provided below answers many questions that SJSU faculty have regarding library services. For more information, please contact a librarian in your subject area
Affordable Learning Solutions
- Permanent Course (PDF)
Duplicate Removal Project Information
Purchase Requests for Library Materials
- Recommend library materials that the library should acquire
- SJSU Faculty Guide to Collection Management
Information Competence & Workshops
Contact an SJSU Subject Liaison
- Keep informed of new journal issues and articles in your research area via email.
SJSU Distance Learning
Emeritus Faculty Services
- A description of library services offered to Emeritus Faculty.
University Library Board
Affirming Academic Responsibilites
- This document details the responsibilities at the heart of academic librarianship and will serve as one benchmark against which to judge the success of the new King Library in the years to come.