Library Card & Borrowing Privileges
- Your Tower ID serves as your library card.
- View and manage My Account for a list of materials checked out to you, to renew any of your materials, check on the status of requested items, and more.
- Loan periods are 1 year from date of checkout, with up to 10 renewals.
Use Library Resources from Off Campus
Emeritus, Retired, and FERPing faculty enjoy the same library privileges as current faculty. Anything that is unavailable through the SJSU Library can be requested through either CSU+ or Interlibrary Loan.
Emeritus & Retired Faculty Cubicle
A cubicle is available in Library Administration on the fourth floor for use during regular Library Administration business hours, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. The space is equipped with a desktop computer, laptop connections, and a telephone, and proximity to assistance is at hand.
For additional assistance
- SJSU Faculty Resources Research Guides
- Email Reference
- For Emeritus, Retired and FERPing faculty access, please contact: Jeff Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-808-2326