There are Wēpa print stations on the Ground Floor near the circulation desk, on the 2nd floor in the Copy Corner, and on the 3rd floor near the service desk. You can print both black & white and color prints from any public-access computer, email, Canvas, the cloud, your laptop, and mobile devices.
For more information, see Wēpa Printing and Scanning.
Prices for printing when paying with your Tower ID:
Black & White: 15¢ per page for single-sided prints and 29¢ per page for double-sided prints.
Color: 46¢ per page for single-sided prints and 91¢ per page for double-sided prints.
You can pay for printing with your Tower ID, a credit or debit card, an online Wēpa account, or a Wēpa print card. For more information, see Wēpa Payment Methods.
- You may print from the microform (microfilm/microfiche) machines in the King Library Lower Level.
- Printing from the microform machines costs 25¢ per copy.
- The printer will copy only what is within the rectangular borders on the reader's page.
- Microform machines accept coins and bills only.
- You may store and save scanned microform documents a USB drive using the computer that is connected to the microform reader.