1. On the home page of the library website, click on the Journals tab and type the name of the journal into the search box.
2. In the results list, click on the journal's record to see the publication dates that we have access to for that title. Different databases may have different date availabilities for the same journal.
3. To access the journal, click on the database name, located after the phrase "Full text available at:". In the example above, this would be EBSCO Academic Search Complete or Gale In Context: College.
4. Journals may be in multiple formats: print, online, or both.
5. Sometimes, even though the library has the journal, we may not have the exact edition you need. If you don’t see the journal you want in your list of results, then we probably don't have it in our collection, and you will need to request the article you want through Interlibrary Loan. Articles requested through Interlibrary Loan come within 1-3 days as a PDF that you can read, save, and print.